Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My "flair"

Ok so I recently added this application on my facebook profile called "pieces of flair" which is basically a corkboard type thing with push pins that look like buttons that you can put on your corkboard or send to your friends. Well I have suddenly become addicted to looking at all the flair "buttons" anyways I wrote down a bunch that I liked for various reasons anyways this may end up being a long list (it was hard enough to stop when I did) but here it goes:

*life is random, so am I
*We have to be friends forever, otherwise the inside jokes go to waste.
*God is writing my story
*a day without sunshine is like, night
*Happy moments, Praise God. Difficult moments seek God. Quiet moments worship God, Painful moments trust God, every moment Thank God.
*I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
*Friends are family we choose.
*Is it wrong to give guys code names so they don't know we are talking about them?
*My silence could mean you are not worht the arguement.
*TGIF - Thank God Im Forgiven
*Best friends know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
*Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think I'll squeeze those little dangley things and drink what comes out"?
*Im not short, Im just unusually not tall.
*Top ten reason I procrastinate, 1.
*If you were a booger, I'd pick you first
*Believe it or not, I was not always as awesome as I am today
*Be the change you want to see in the world.
*We're the type of friends who dont know why we started laughing so we laugh harder.
*I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk
*The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
*I read for fun.
*Of course Im talking to myself, who else can I trust?
*Are stupid peaopl a protected species or something? Because there sure are a lot of them.
*Sometimes I wonder why that frisbee is getting bigger, than I get hit.
*It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt, than its hilarious.
*I pray daily, GOd is easier to talk to than most people.
*My disney obsession is probably unhealthy
*We are adults. When did this happen? And how do we make it stop?
*reality continues to ruin my life.
*If tylenol, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, you've got a serious problem.
*Im not short, Im fun-sized
*Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter dont mind.-Dr. Suess
*We are friends, you laugh I laugh. You cry, I cry You jump off a bridge, Im gonna miss you
*Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.
*Yes I am a princess, my father is teh King of all Kings
*I have superpowers, i just don't wanna show you.
*My life is one of those, you had to be there jokes.
*I speak sarcasm as a second language.
*We'll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
*It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody is asking you the questions
*Life isnt always about waiting for the strom to pass, its about learning to dance in the arin.
*WHy are there never fat stick people?
*Good thing I brought my library card, because Im checking you out.
*Don't take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyways.
*Friends will help you when you fall, best friends will push you back down and laugh.(Ive have also heard this as "friends help you when you fall, best friends laugh because they are the ones who tripped you")
*You're the cheese to my macaroni
*People are like slinkies, basically useless and yet its so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
*I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road withouh having their motives questioned.
*What you you say to an athiest who sneezes?


My disclaimer:
I am not a mean person, and I don't like to inflict injury upon someone else, or care to see others injured (IE: the slinkie one, I would not find it amusing to watch someone fall downstairs, I would be actually be concerned about their potential injuries) but I thought the comment in general was funny. SO I hope that nothing I have added will seem inappropriate to someone, I don't necessarily fully indorse it\,I just enjoyed it when I read it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment