Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feeling a little better

Ok so I have had a day or so to get my thoughts off that doctor I saw on Tues and I have decided maybe he didn't intend to come off as rude and stuff. I know what I have to do (and have been working on it) and I just hope it pays off in the long run. I know that I can and will overcome this trial as I have many others in my life! For now I am still walking with crutches when i go out places, (not so much at home though.... still sometimes) and i am going to wait until my appointment with DR Davis to determine what exactly is going on and what is going to be done about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And you will have a overcome so much from this, you'll be soo proud of yourself for enduring to the end. Keep up the good work! Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete