Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One of those moments

Occasionally I get "one of those moments" when I know everything is about to change. That I know I can no longer allow the pride cycle to run my life (except for the whole wealthy part, that usually seems to be omited for me, and the forsaking God, I don't ever give him up either) I have come to realize this the past couple days. I have realized there are some things in my life that must change! I am the only one capable of making those changes and as hard as it may be I have to give up my pride and be willing to ask for help! I know it is going to be a long road, I know it is going to be a bumpy road but I also know I can grab a tight hold to the iron rod! I know that I can be lead down the path with just a little bit of humility. I know that ovcrall I will be proud of myself in the end (the good pride of course) and I know it will all be worth it! Here is to changes! I just hope I don't try to do too much at once... that can never be good! :)

2 comments:

  1. By the way, in case no one ever told you this before, you are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do anything you put your heart to!

    ReplyDelete