Friday, October 10, 2008

getting closer

So last night I had my MRI on my knee. Now it is a waiting game. It will not be until Monday afternoon that I will know the results! My appointment is at 1:30 and so it wont be until some time after that when I will know. So if you want to ask whats going on or how I am doing or whatever else comes to mind in regards to my knee, please wait until then! I don't mean to sound rude or anything by saying that, but it's hard for me right now. I am being obediant and using the crutches as much as possible (except when babysitting my 2 y/o and 6 mo old nephews it's difficult than) but it is so frustrating to have to explain over and over again that I just don't know what is wrong. That I don't yet know whether I will have to have another operation. I just don't know. I can say that I am feeling a little better but not as much as was expected from the injections. I am still periodically having to take the pain pills and so in that aspect life is not good! I must say that I don't think Monday can come fast enough for me at this point!!! UGH UGH UGH!!

So my sister has announced this week that her and her boyfriend have decided to move out. They are going to rent a room from a friend. It is exciting for her and in fact I am kind of jealous but financially things are not good for me right now, and i have nobody to blame but myself. But eventually I will get myself on track and I too will be moving out. In the meanwhile I do get to move into that bigger bedroom. There are a lot of reasons why I want to, and a lot of reasons why I kind of don't but overall I think it will work out best. I have a lot fo stuff to move and so that wont be fun but it is a bigger room so I will have more space which will be nice. My current bedroom has a new double paned window and the other doesn't :( but it is in the back (west) of the house so I don't have to worry about the sun in my eyes in the morning! It has a bigger closet which will be nice so I can maybe actually hang some of my clothes and wont have to wear wrinkled dresses as often to church (I HATE ironing) but it isn't painted in my favorite colors, and it doesnt have the shelf space that my current room does. But we are talking about adding the same shelving. The curtains are not in my fun wild patterns but they were sewed by me so it still feels personalized and I can sew new ones eventually. I guess the biggest reason i agreed is I know that this way my sister can move my nephews into my room and it would mean that my mom can remove all the toys and kid dressers and stuff from the front room and she will be a lot happier about that. Plus because this room is right across from my sisters room she would be closer for getting the baby at night when he wakes up and stuff. So all in all I guess it will work out to be a blessing in many ways to everyone. I just hate the idea of having to move and make a new place into my space. But that part wont take long! I can make a room feel like my own pretty easily!

1 comment:

  1. That would drive me absolutely zonkoes to go that long without knowing anything. Maybe you can just take a special pill that will let you sleep until your appointment on Monday.

    ReplyDelete