Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a little redemption

SO today (or I guess technically yesterday since it is after midnight already) I went to my weight watchers meeting. I lost 1.4 pounds last week. So even though on Halloween I kinda over-ate (but not on candy) I wasn't quite sure what my weight would be. But I was quite surprised at how I did overall I am down 3.2 lbs now! It felt really good to have lost that much. It also reminded me that I don't have to worry what the doctor said last week because he didn't care that I was doing what I can, but yet I AM being successful! So far my efforts are paying off! It is a slow road but it is good! I like that feeling! Knowing I am doing well and that my efforts are paying off!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Keep it up Renee. I know you can do it if you just stick to the points. I lost about 65 but I haven't lost anything for over a year. The karate classes help me though because even though I haven't lost any weight, I can tell a difference, so I am toning up. Well, anyways, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete