Thursday, June 19, 2008

Facing the Truth....

OK so today I did what I didnt want to do. I spoke with Adam (the physicians assistant) at my orthopaedics office. He sent notice to my work for restrictions which because I cannot work in my job with restrictions I am again on disability! :( I don't want to be but I don't really have too much choice either. I need to give my knee the time to heal and I realized that I was putting not only myself but my patients and my partner at risk by working with the pain because should something happen while working I couldve dropped my patient or otherwise! Plus its hard to ckimb in and out of the rig and do the lifting and stuff with the sharp pains. SO you know...sometimes you have to face the truth that you just cannot be at work when you want to be! I know that this is a trial I am needing to face, although I don't know why and I am not sure what I am going to learn from it but I know that I made the right choice! Although life stinks! I don't want to be at home and I have a hard time relaxing and staying down but I am going to try to be better at it because I do want to heal properly and get back to work ASAP!~ Anyways life goes on......

1 comment:

  1. hey your awesome Renee! You know that. You'll recover promtly. Before you know it, you will be up and doing everything like you were before. Take care of yourself. And don't be down. Have a great day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete