Thursday, July 3, 2008

House-sitting

SO thats where I am.... my friend and her husband are on a mini vacation and I am house sitting. Its kinda nice I guess because it gets me away from the noise and the chaos and the drama at home, but at the same time I am not used to the quietness. There is of course the puppy and the two cats, but mostly its just me.... I know I am old enough to be alone but I don't like it. I have been alone before even a couple times in hotels in unfamiliar cities, but I don't like being in a house alone. It makes me a little nervous. I am sure I am and will be fine but in the meanwhile Im lonely! Laura came over for a little while earlier but she is gone now. Oh well. I think thats partially why I haven't moved out on my own (aside from the fact that California is way expensive) I don't like being alone. Before even when I was a teenager and stuff i wouldn't even walk to the car at night alone and now I am still nervous when I do but being in a house with multiple rooms for things to hide in its even creepier! Well I think I am going to read some scriptures and be off to bed! Sorry this is a boring post!

No comments:

Post a Comment