Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blessed

I am so blessed and so lucky to have what I have in life! I have the gospel! I have a wonderful family (most of the time) I have shelter and food and employment (minus the whole disability issue) I have transportation.... and I have amazing friends!~ Ones who really know me and send me stuff like coin albums for all my Disneyland and other various pressed pennies! And a gift card that happens to be just the right amount for a snow globe I really want! And birthday cards that make me smile!!! Who could ask for anything more?? I know some of that is worldy possessions that I cannot take when I go but the people whom I am so blessed to know have also taught me a lot about who I am, who I want to be and who I am becoming! I am greatful for the knowledge I have and that opportunity I have on a regular basis to learn and to grow!

Life is good. This is something I have come to realize lately, it doesn't matter that my knee is messed up, that my Dad is in the hospital. All that matters is that I know the truth and I am doing all that I can to reach the celestial kingdom someday! I know that I can return to live with my Heavenly FAther someday! I know that when the time is right I will meet my Prince Charming and that we will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Temple! That is an amazing blessing in my life that I am looking forward to someday! I know all the other stuff will work itself out. I know that my dad is recovering and will get to come home sometime soon, I know that whether or not I have another knee surgery I will be able to work again. I know that I can make a difference! I know who I am and that is all I need to remember, as a Daughter of God I am a princess! I am entitled to peace and happiness and I can attain so many blessings beyond my wildest dreams. It doesn't take much and I am glad that I have the road map to get me there!

1 comment:

  1. Your awesome you know that! Love ya!!! Your the bestest of the westest! And your such a wonderful example to me! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete