Thursday, March 8, 2018

Silence

Your silence speaks loudly
Many words to my ears
Your silence says things
I don't want to hear

I thought you were different
You even claimed to be
I thought you a friend
Then you abandoned me

I don't know what happened
Why did you change
It used to feel natural 
Now you've taken away the sun

I'll keep moving forward
My life will keep going
I'll keep my perspective
No time to stop rowing

I'll remember the times
You made me feel loved
I'll remember many moments
Like an angel from above

You showed me who I am 
& to be proud of me
You showed me my strength
& who I could be

Thank you for everything
The friendship once shown
Thank you for caring
Because now I have grown

You've made it too easy
To move forward now
You've made my decision
Can't look back anyhow

Remember in silence
Are words loud and clear
Remember the tears
In time will soon disappear

I've made my decision 
On moving forward too
I've made my choice
To be silent to you
2/8/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment