Thursday, March 8, 2018

Forever and a day

The title says it all!! That's how long it has been since I have been on here and written anything! There have probably been like a million times that I have thought to write about life and such. I have also written some more poetry since I have been gone too... so I need to add those ... but first a little life update I guess....

In the past two years, a few friendships have come and gone. Life continues to be full of ups and downs. there have been many a trip to Disneyland, and many more funerals unfortunately. It is interesting how life continues on and with each new day and as I grow older and older, the funerals are becoming a little more consistant. It is hard to see how much my life has changed. It has also taught me to grow. It has helped me to know that I want to be the best I can be and I want to make sure that those around me know that they are loved. That they know that I am here and always will be if they need a friend. Life is full of curveballs, but if we are ready we can be prepared for it.

So in other news, my sister Denise and bro-in-law Neal moved to S. Carolina :( it is and has been hard, but it was also a blessing for them and for our family in one way... they were able to do more fertility stuff and now have the cutest set of twins ever! I love my niece Hazel and nephew Hudson so much! They are 5 months old already and are getting so big! I saw them when they were just a couple weeks old, and again about a month or so later at Thanksgiving! I miss them!

Other than that, I cannot think of too many new things to share. I am still renting where I moved 5 years ago (this month) after an unfortunate roommate situation with a former friend. It is fabulous here! I am not judged, I can come and go as I please. I don't feel I have to hide or anything else. I can make my own meals and my situation is way happier. It is nice too because I am not too far from my mom and family so I can see them frequently if I want or need to. Lately I haven't had the time! I am still working at CHP, 6 years this month, and it has been 2 years this month since I transferred to the Moorpark office. It is nice there, way better commute, and I have a free gym in the building which I attend daily after work. It is a nice bonus. In the meantime though I have tested and am in Rank 1 for an Office Supervisor position. Just looking for a spot to open up. I did apply and interview for one, but wasn't chosen. There have been a few other openings recently but even though I am considering relocating and moving if necessary, they were not in offices I was willing to move to, mostly because of the areas being too pricey to live. I know that Heavenly Father has something perfect in mind for me though, so I am trying to be patient.

Well I think that is about it for an update. Like I said, I am sure there are a bunch of things that have happened, that I should share about, but overall not too much has changed. Life is good.  After this post, I am going to share a couple others of poetry I have written but not posted yet. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment