Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Waiting

Sitting Here i wait
With full uncertainty
Here i wonder and debate
Will i hear from thee

I'm not sure how i feel
It all came on so quick
Could this be truly be real
Or some sort of heart trick

It's been so different
From things I've felt before
If everything said was meant
Then how could i ignore

I cried when you said
You had to go away
A moment of dread
I didn't know what to say

My heart can't take it
I don't know how to feel
Hoping you won't break it
My feelings are so real

I want to meet you
To hold you in my arms
Can it all be true
I was won by your charms

Curious to know if you're okay
Waiting to hear how you are
I have so much to say
Hating that you're so far

You've made me feel unique
Like i'm the only special one
Giving me a peek
Of a life of love and fun

You shared your dreams with me
I want to know more of you
I dream that this could be
My wish for love come true

Sitting Here i wait
With full uncertainty
Here i wonder and debate
Will i hear from thee

4/3/18

No comments:

Post a Comment